Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can the Guild offer me?

Good (time of day) to all,

I would like to get an idea of where everyone is at both gear and level wise to better plan future events. If you wouldn't mind please copy and paste the below info and add you're response to it.

Class:
    Level:
    Gear AVG (15+yet?):
    Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?):
    What do you want most from the guild:

We have a wealth of knowledge usually always on TS3 so it is always recommended to join when online.

Thank you,

ZecretSquirrel

Current:

Class: Berserker
    Level: 52
    Gear AVG (15+yet?): +15 Main Hand (Blue), Chest (Blue), Feet(Blue), +10 OffHand (Green), +9 Gloves(Green), Helm(Green). Red Coral Rings. Everything else is basic or not worth posting. (90ap/152dp)
    Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?): Mostly green and blue
    What do you want most from the guild: Groups/Social. End-game PVP is the goal (Changing to Ninja/Kuni Main)

Future:

Class: Ninja/Kuni
    Level: 0(Should hit 50+ by the end of the first weekend depending on how heavy my school load is).
    Gear AVG (15+yet?): Gear will be similar to the Berserker.
    Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?): Same as above
    What do you want most from the guild: Same as above.
    Last edited by Quenoz; 07-14-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Class: Musa
      Level: 55
      Gear AVG (15+yet?): 15 Liverto, chest, boots, gloves. Helm and off hand 14. acc witch earrings and blue coral ring and mark.
      Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?): Mostly green with some blues
      What do you want most from the guild: Pvp, having fun pve bosses.

Comment

Class: Witch
        Level: 53
        Gear AVG (15+yet?): Weapons/Off Hand +15; Grunil +15 Chest, Helm; Working on Boots/Hands
        Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?): All Green
        What do you want most from the guild: Knowledge on moving gear quickly from green to yellow

Comment

Class: Sorcerer
          Level: 53
          Gear AVG (15+yet?): All +15 minus offhand at +11
          Gear Quality (Green, Yellow, Blue?): Weapon and chest gold, the rest are blue; need to work on accessories
          What do you want most from the guild: PVP, leveling groups, scroll groups, continued gathering and kill gmissions.

Comment

Class: Sorceress
            Level:55
            Gear AVG all armor Grunil 15 Yellow helm, other 3 are green chest 7 gloves 6 shoes 5, Liverto 15 and yellow Jub 15, 2 red coral rings , Duo bares neck, fake witch earrings, belt of shultz
            What do you want most from the guild: A fun friendly place to play together, advise on how to gear and grind silver to gear up and people to talk to.
            Last edited by Kalmek; 08-20-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X