• Show
Clear All

• Forums Message bug.

Here is a screenshot of the trouble.

I have the same problem at the moment!

Comment

same here ^^

Comment

I have made some changes to try to remedy this. I was able to check my messages, is this still occurring?

Comment

Mine went away. Thank you Khunei.

Comment

Awesome, hopefully this is resolved. If you still experience issues with this then let me know!

Comment

Seems to be working now, at least partly as the message indicator went away on selecting it but that little message on the side is still around.

Comment

I still have the problem though.

Comment

Seems to be the same as everyone else. The [1] is gone, but whatever message that was, if there was one, can't be seen, and there's the "You are not Authorized" panel on the side. I do get messages properly, though, like comments on my posts properly notifying me to my inbox here.

Comment

Correction: notification previews are displayed but I have no actual way of getting to my inbox.
                    In short, I have no clickable item anywhere to reach my various Inboxes and since I don't actually know the direct URL to it, I can't try that either.

Comment

Hey Khunei, I just ran into this issue today. My messages disappeared when I tried to reply.

Comment

It is now 3 months when I can't read my PMs.... are you working on it?

Comment

Lil, can you retry now?

Comment

It says I have no new messages. However, the old ones are unavailable, and on the left it still says I am not authorized to see my inbox or outbox.

Comment

Testing something

Comment

Working...
                              X