access/permissions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• access/permissions

looks like my old account doesn't work anymore, which is to be expected, but that means I have no permissions, and there is no post talking about how to get to even the planetside forum. Perhaps, at least a post saying "we have to do this manually" would be good, if there arent other steps.

There was messages on home page explaining. When I get home I can ensure they still are there.

In the mean time, you just need to wait for an admin to assign you permissions.

Comment

I dont see it -- also, since it has to do with the forums, it is probably useful to have a forum sticky, as that is where people will look first.

Comment

Originally posted by lepht View Post
        I dont see it -- also, since it has to do with the forums, it is probably useful to have a forum sticky, as that is where people will look first.
        It actually has to do with the whole site, not just the forums. Everything is now interconnected. Each game has its own game page, where the Game Masters can customize what all is on it, including JUST that games forums.

But I see your point, and we will be working on a New User entry somewhere
        Last edited by SnipeGrzywa; 09-16-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Permissions haven't been hashed out fully as yet. Calm down we're getting to it.

Comment

I like permissions.

Comment

I like them too. Eat them for breakfast every day.

Comment

Working...
              X