Azure Twilight Rules
These are three core principles that guide the Azure Twilight community in everything we do:
AT is build on respect and we take it very seriously. AT Members are required to respect all players in all games our community is a part of regardless they're friend or foe. Our goal is to make gaming a better place for everyone. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- No deliberate team killing in games where friendly fire is an optiion (i.e PlanetSide 2) TKing will not be tolerated. Period.
- Profanity - Keep it down folks, you're not sailors from the 1600's, while we're not going to crucify you for the odd slip or colloquial crass outburst we do ask that members try their best to guard their potty mouth motors and understand that as an open recruitment community we may have younger members present both in game and on Teamspeak. Any requests to tone language down should be respectfully adhered to.
- Sexual conduct - As with profanity we understand that some "locker room talk" is bound to happen, and being that we have members of all sexes and identities that some playful banter or trash talking may occasionally occur, again please bear in mind who your audience is. If they're young they don't need to hear what you did with your partner last night so keep this chatter to a minimum - Sexual harassment will be met with expulsion.
We strongly believe that all Azure Twilight members should be positive role models across the community.
Azure Twilight is all about Teamwork. This means that we work as a tight, cohesive group. The more we work together, the better you will get to know your teammates and the more fun you will have. This is why Azure Twilight has been sucessful and long lived. All members are expected to be on Teamspeak, follow orders, and run with the outfit. We work as one team at all times. If teamwork is not what you are looking for, you are in the wrong outfit.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is sucess."
Everyone games for enjoyment. We all have real lives and we walk paths no one else knows about and for some gaming is an outlet to release the stress from their lives, build rapport and friendships with people from across the globe and most importantly to have fun. So if you've had a bad day... Keep the drama llama locked away and don't take it out on others. Keep things pleasant and light and most importantly take breaks every now and then. It's meant to be recreational, not obsessive. Lastly if you're not having fun for whatever reason talk to the respective leaders of your game division, a member of PR or the council - We will always make time to try and adapt the experience our members have positively.
Below is a list of absolute DO NOTs within the Azure Twilight community. Any individual found to be in violation of these points will be subject to immediate removal from the Community with no appeal process. As with any gaming community/ online association it must be noted that the Administration reserve the right to remove any individual at any time, for any reason, without prior notification.
- Threats: - We do not tolerate or take threats lightly. They are not a tool for attention, nor a subject that should be flippantly joked about. Threats of any kind be it to external 3rd parties, members of Azure Twilight or even the individual making the threat themselves are particularly distressing and any mention of such actions will result in AT immediately severing all ties with the affected party and where appropriate the administration may contact the proper authorities - The definition of threats include, but are not limited to; threats of assault, suicide, self harm or terrorism.
- Doxing: - Doxing (a technique of tracing someone or gathering information about an individual using sources on the internet and then releasing it publicly or using it for the purposes of harassment) is also NOT tolerated in Azure Twilight. Any evidence of AT members being a part of Doxing whether by proxy or directly will result in their immediate expulsion from the outfit. Also bear in mind Doxing is illegal and classed as Cyber-stalking and any evidence of such activity will again lead to the involvement of law enforcement. Threats of Doxing fall under both this rule and the above rule regarding threats within the outfit and will be treated as an expellable offense.
- Harassment:- The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Harassment falls under the respect rule of Azure Twilight and any such instances of harassment will result in removal from AT - While harassment is a gray area as it may not be direct or aggressive... If someone asks you to cease contact/ communication with them or cease an action that makes them feel uncomfortable and you fail to comply, you will be guilty of harassing the individual therefore be in-violation of this rule. Any instances of harassment should be reported to the Administration along with any appropriate evidence (screenshots, recordings etc etc)
- Cheating in game:- Any person(s) who use a 3rd party program or takes advantage of a known exploit that gives them an unfair and unjust advantage over other players in any divisional game of Azure Twilight will be immediately expelled from the outfit. Azure Twilight prides itself on teamwork, respect and fair and fun play for all. Anyone who ruins this experience by way of cheating will not be welcome in AT. Any player banned from a game by the Game's GM's will be put on Ban status until any official or outfit appeal process (see below) is complete.
- Account Sharing:- Account Sharing is against the Terms of Service for almost every game out on the market today. Azure Twilight supports the developers of all our divisional games, also due to the chain of command within the organization account sharing can jeopardize the integrity of this structure or in extreme cases historically has resulted in one member mass expelling members from AT in a trollish gesture - As such account sharing is not tolerated in AT and removal from the community is a safeguarding action for our members as a whole.
- Gold-selling:- Some divisional games of AT are targets of "Gold farmers" such practices are again against the ToS of almost every game on the market and further more tend to be fraudulent disguising for implanting viruses or compromising the security of an individuals identity - As such any practices of Gold farming/selling are against our rules and will result in removal.
- DDoSing/Cyber attacks - Both immoral and illegal any instances of members taking part in such activities will result in removal and the appropriate authorities being informed.
If you believe you have been unfairly treated or removed from the Azure Twilight community, you can appeal the decision by following the administrative chain of command. Every appeal should be made to the level above the individual that removed them. For example:
If a Captain from PlanetSide 2 removed an individual from the in game outfit and that individual is not satisfied with the reason given, or the outcome or feels it was unfair and needs addressing they can appeal to the PlanetSide 2 GM:
If it was the GM who removed them they can appeal to the council/ public relations.
The buck stops at the Warlord - If the Warlord removed them... Well it was nice knowing you.
Please note only in the most extreme of circumstances would the Council or Warlord over-ride the decision of a Game Master/ Their leadership - So you should have all evidence to support your claim of unfair dismissal before staging your appeal. All decisions taken by the Warlord/ Council are final.
Game Specific Rules
Below is all game specific rules for our community divisions.
PlanetSide 2: Please seek appropriate access rights and check out the following link for PS2 in game rules
Minecraft: The Minecraft server falls under the primary tenets and general community rules - However it should be noted that griefing (the act of messing with, destroying or otherwise altering someone elses work without their permission), stealing, killing their animals/npcs or killing them deliberately without cooperation in PvP will result in removal from the server and possibly the community.
H1Z1: The H1Z1 division of Azure Twilight adheres to the primary tenets and general community rules.
Ark: Survival Evolved: The Ark server falls under the primary tenets and general community rules. The tribe will expel any members who do not adhere to their ways of life and you'll likely be eaten by dinosaurs or have poo flung at you as a result. Disputes/ Appeals can be submitted to the Council/ PR
League of Legends: GLHF watch out for feeders and don't buy your account! All primary tenets and community rules apply.